Rv 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Era in Gaming Begins

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
The_Rated666 (30)
Jade Blog I_vote_lcapJade Blog I_voting_barJade Blog I_vote_rcap 
yugi (2)
Mew72 (2)
Toge (1)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:35 am
Statistics
We have 26 registered users
The newest registered user is gilaambit

Our users have posted a total of 20 messages in 9 subjects
Affiliates

Jade Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jade Blog Empty
PostJade Blog

This is my blog where I'll post updates on me. I will talk about some other things like what I'm doing on the internet. Welcome to My Hell

Last edited by JadeMehBoi on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Jade Blog :: Comments

Re: Jade Blog
Post Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:46 pm by Guest
I'm making a full blown proxy website. So when you get banned just tell me and see how they site owner likes rvpass. The proxy site is hidden with'in my community. The reason why id because so it can't be easily banned form site's like vg.
Post Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:37 pm by Guest
Karanine banned me of L-d for a while. He was on a bunch of bull. his problem is, He throws fits when he can't have his way. He took what I did for granted. He uses everyone and it's just not right. Karanine needs to grow the hell up. I'm going to do a HGC rap on him.
Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:52 am by Guest
I'm thinking of talking to razz about moving rv to Invision Power Board or vBulletin. Forum has began to seem to unprofessional. I'd think rv would be better off with IPB or vB & Wordpress. Then our community would grow and get more members. Also today I'm unabnned from L-D and Karanine is going to catch all the hell I'm bringin on my return. Today will be a good day for me and a bad one for some others.
Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:35 pm by Guest
Nape Perma banned me off L-D for no reason. I don't know what the hell is his problem. I wish I never told him all those codes. I see now why people at vg don't like him at all. He used me and that is just a scumbag. I'm willing to forgive. But all he has to do is say sorry and unban me.
Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:53 pm by Guest
Now I'm banned on L-D it's offcial. Things have gotten inactive again. I wonder how Karanine knew what's happening here. Any way I'm building my forum. things are getting boring for me on the internet. I'm thinking of returning to Vg.Once again Karanine screws himself. I willing to talk like adults but Karanien doens't like activity anymore I gues.
Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm by Guest
Wanted to say congrats to my boi razz on his 24th b-day which is coming up.
Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:48 pm by Guest
Hey guys, I rejoined with the BLVD crew and things are going just fly. I got a new job and I'm making lots of money. I also am thinking about re-theming this site.I got a lot of things going for me and I have a lot of time to start them.
Post  by Sponsored content

Jade Blog

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rv 3 :: Staff Blogs-
Jump to: